Frequently Asked Questions & Guidelines!
“Together WE Solve!”
The best & recommended part is to read The Beginner’s Guide first, after considering the Instructions, use the Advanced Search Engine to search the topic for what solution you’re looking for, or about to post anything, use all the proper keywords to search properly including the link you’re trying to add search it too.
- If you’re about to post something, please do make a search with the different keywords + actual title, then search with link & make sure your topic/content is not already posted by someone else, even with any different title.
Posting legal content Illegally without the actual owner’s consent
Any other illegal content that can hurt any brand or individual’s royalty is strictly prohibited from posting!
- Do not post/promote cracked/patched programs/software/themes/paid branded books/Apk’s of any kind.
- Udemy course content or any brand’s course not allowed.
- If you got something to share, that you actually don’t know, if it’s legal to post or not, then you can add this specific line to your post before submitting for approval, so that our moderators don’t reject your post!
DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Secuhex have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.
Please take care of your content that you’re posting in public; otherwise, it can lead to either silence or suspension of your account! We hope you understand!
We do not allow anyone asking for the legal stuff illegally!
- Asking legal content Illegally or asking any other illegal content that can hurt any brand or individual’s royalty is strictly prohibited from posting!
- I want this course/tutorial/books, please anyone can give it to me, in case you guys have it?
- How to get the “xyz brand/company’s” free account or premium account for free?
- How can I earn money easily, rapidly, smoothly, efficiently… fast, etc?
- I need this tool/app/theme/plugin how to get this free/premium tool/app/login credentials, avoid asking to get things this way…
- How to code this, can you help me with a coding script? I am stuck with code, now what to do? <<< Please, avoid asking such deep programming language questions, as there is already a website dedicated for this stackoverflow !
- How to download a course from an online website or how to download a course from this or that site, avoid asking these queries here, never ask these kind of questions here…
No! Requesting BIN/Cookie… etc. are not allowed, you can’t request for bins/cookies or any bin methods to get accounts via Topic nor via a reply on any thread. Warning, avoid asking for bin methods to get accounts.
You can see bins/cookies related topics here just use them, but requesting for the given one has expired or any new bins/cookies/generators Not Allowed .
- Whenever the OP has working bins/cookies in ready to post, he/she will update automatically, that doesn’t mean you can PM them. Requesting/asking for Bin/cookie via thread/reply/PM may cause Account suspension.
No! Asking for any coupon of any kind or brand not allowed, and for updating coupons.
- If the existing coupon is expired/sold out, do not ask for updated one to any OP or to any member, as they will update the thread with updated coupon(s) whenever they want.
No, not allowed !
Avoid making a useless reply on the threads that says ‘‘expired’’ ‘‘not working’’ ‘‘bla bla bla’’, those coupons are limited base (You’re late, better luck next time)… etc.
- When the new updated ones is available, they will get attached by members or the OPs will update the thread whenever they want. Avoid asking for updating.
- If you can’t say thanks enough, then better leave the thread without saying a word. Don’t get flagged by other users, by making such replies…
Yes, Members & above ranking can, – ( New user & basic users please avoid .)
If you’re not experienced then avoid messing with sharing and continue reading about Do’s & Don’ts, before you do!
- Search properly, back-check if the coupon alread exist here or not.
Search with the coupon title. Read The Beginners Guide To The Forum before creating a topic for better understanding. sharing duplicate coupons may cause account silence.
Please make sure there is no duplicate “Working” coupon(s) already been posted by someone else.
Note: If there is any “Non-Working” coupon already existed, then feel free to post the newer “Working” update of that coupon(s)!
- As system will automatically un-list the previous “Non-Working” coupon(s) & list your’s newly “Working” coupon(s)!
WARNING : Free Coupons are Not ALLOWED!
As they are permanent free at Udemy, they do not require Coupon Code. Here’s the Difference: Permanent Free And Limited-Time Free Free does not require a coupon code, Limited one require a coupon code.
Sorry, but we don’t allow paid/discounted coupon(s)!
- But, you can give exclusive limited 100% FREE coupon(s) for Users, they’ll appreciate your course & in return you can always ask for good reviews aswell!
We only allow 100% FREE coupon(s), as for now there is no category for paid/discounted coupon(s).
Obvious Reason: Duplicate or the posted content is not allowed!
The posted Coupon(s) or topic already exists, or the content is violating Secuhex’s ToS & FAQ!
- Consider above and re-read the instructions, please consider making a search, before posting any coupon(s) or any subject here! for example:
SOME TIPS : Sometimes you have to narrow the search query to get the search results, like…
- Do not
pastethe whole url link into search bar!
- BUT, instead only
pastethe actual part that is needed, that is the course url base name.
Your search query should look like this, this way the unnecessary queries in the url’s end doesn’t mix up & give you the clean results!
Yes, only if the content is legal!
No, IT IS NOT ALLOWED!
Sorry , you can’t change your username on your own.
- Visit Contact Us page & ask any Staff member to change it for you.
NOTE: - You can only request for the username change, once every 6 months, for the first time it’s ok, but if you want to change it for one more time again, then you need to wait for 6 months before making a request.
Yeah, Good question, It is because of your account at Hold / Mute due to a misleading, rules violation, or something like, You’ve spammed the forum by ignoring such things. some of them are, Duplicate topic, sharing duplicate coupons even the same coupon code had posted by other members, and lastly, due to other specific reasons, sharing branded content, or anything that listed above to avoid sharing or asking.
If your account at hold, all you have to do is to Wait and read the guidance to avoid account getting Mute in the future. Don’t ask about it to any Staff member , just have patience and your account will be fine once the limitation gets expired. You will get a notification in both conditions, once it gets muted and once it gets unmuted. the max limitation is 7 days. else it can be for less or max period considering the reason.
- Visit Contact Us page & tell any higher authority staff member, they’ll do it for you.
If anyone threatens you, please report to any staff member, they will help you to get the matter sorted!
- For Topic Deletion: Please provide the complete explanation, we will do it for you!
Yes, you can add .gif file to profile picture.
NOTE: - Do not use Nudity, porn, nude, threat, spoiling, insult, or political base animation gif to your profile picture.
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
These are not hard and fast rules, merely guidelines to aid the human judgment of our community and keep this a clean and well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
- Knee-jerk contradiction
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
The conversations we have here set the tone for every new arrival. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
Let’s leave our community better than we found it.
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.