i2OCR is a free online Optical Character Recognition (OCR) that extracts Khmer text from images so that it can be edited, formatted, indexed, searched, or translated.
- 100+ Recognition Languages
- Multi Column Document Analysis
- 100% FREE, Unlimited Uploads, No Registration
- Convert your text to Image
- Upload to Website given Above Then Click on Extract Text (Red Button)
1. Why the quality of recognizing screenshots is not high?
Screenshots are only 72 dot per inch (dpi). To have more accurate recognition, input images must be at least 150-200 dpi.
2. Does the service recognize handwriting?
No. only typewritten text. There are some research work out regarding this matter but no satisfactory results yet