Free Crunchyroll Lifetime Premium Upgrade Method

1. Get some cracked VRV accounts. They are often dropped for free.
  2. You will need at least 5 VRV Premium Accounts.
  3. In the top right press the profile picture then from the dropdown press link Crunchyroll account
  4. If the account is already linked you can’t unlink it so you need to find one that isn’t linked. I normally find one in 10 accounts that I got (private)
  5. When you find one that is not linked just link your Crunchyroll TEMPORARY ACCOUNT [ IF YOU DONT HAVE THAN CREATE ONE FORM - https://temp-mail.org/en/ Or some other website and your account will now be premium Enjoy :wink:

Note: The owner of the account can’t unlink your Crunchyroll without contacting support. You can change the VRV account’s e-mail + password if you want.

To get more update join telegram : Telegram: Contact @secuhex

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Secuhex have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.

This method is very risky and can get your account banned, in the case VRV owner calls support.

Proceed at your own risk.

1 Like

Using a temp mail won’t be risky tried my self @Darth_Vader :sweat_smile:

This was incase they used their own account. Good tip to use temp-mail.

it isnt available in my country :unamused::unamused:

Use a vpn

VRV is not available in India. Most good things aren’t. So, use a VPN. Preferably NordVPN or Surfshark.

Go to @ActualOtaku’s post to get an account.