HOT DEAL [Best Avatarbuilder and Videorobot Alternative]šŸ”„videobuilderapp FE + OTO124 | Lifetime Account $52

The Total Solution To Creating

Killer 3D and Animated Videosā€¦

VideoBuilder provides a total solution for pro-quality video.It handles the entire video creation, editing and rendering process from A to Z. And despite its incredible array of features, itā€™s still easy enough for anyone to use - even total newbies!

With its cutting-edge video canvas creation capabilities, animation,text/visual effects, 3D avatar creation, video editing and our revolutionarylife-like text-to- speech/lip-sync technologyā€¦
You can choose from a wide selection of 3D male or female life-like avatars as well as 47 different voices, accents and over 24 languages.
You also get a vast library of background images and videos, full canvas capabilities with our incredibly easy-to- use creation platform, and a whole lot more!

what can you do with videobuilder:
:white_check_mark:make product review videos and videos for your youtube channel using avatars (works in any niche)ā€¦
:white_check_mark:you can make videos up to 10 minutes long with any character, language and avatarā€¦
:white_check_mark:Create Worldā€™s First Animated Avatar Explainer Videos With -Automated ā€˜Lip-Syncā€™ Technology ā€¦
:white_check_mark:Fully Flexible and Customizable Video Canvas Inbuilt Text ā€“ -Effects, Motion Animations, Media Library Filled With --Backgrounds, Images, Videos And Moreā€¦
:white_check_mark:Motion Animation Editable Logo Openers, Intros, Outros, Lower thirds and Moreā€¦
:white_check_mark:Import Any Green Screen Videos or Elements Into The App Effortlesslyā€¦

Note: It is not affiliate sales, I will create an account for you in your email and password. You will receive an account in your number and email with the upgrades mentioned, you can trust.

have a vip account on videobuilder and the plans are:

Front End - VideoBuilderapp Commercial
TTS Builder - all premium text to speech voices are unlocked.
FE : Video Builder App - 47$  (https://www.videobuilder.io/special/)
OTO1 : Video Builder Deluxe - 44$  (https://www.videobuilder.io/l/deluxe/)  
OTO2 : VideoBuilder Agency - 67$ (https://www.videobuilder.io/l/agency/)
:astonished:1080 Ultra-HD Renders
:grin:Green screen removal for video uploads
:grinning:Extra long videos (10 minutes).
OTO4 : SpokesPerson DFY Video Pack -17$ (https://www.videobuilder.io/l/spokesperson/) 
Being - 25 Done-For-You Human Spokesperson Videos.
my demo video with mentioned upgrades:(https://vimeo.com/723189370)

*copy the link in parentheses and redirect*

password for all links: secuhex

note:inside the videobuilder there is an option for you to buy another pack of premium characters, but I didn't upgrade, the characters that already come in the other upgrades, are great to use.

~~~~ SPECIAL FOR FAST 30 SECUHEX MEMBERS ~~~~
GET 65% OFF ON ALL PLAN ABOVE ! JUST COMENT "I LOVE SECUHEX" - AND PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
FE+OTO1+2+4 : Retail Price = **160$**

So

*LIFETIME LICENSE => $30 for 1 Account* whith FE+OTO1+2+4 includes.

:point_right:Delivery Time: I will usually deliver within 05-30 minutes.

:point_right:Requriments: you give me the email to create your account

BONUS: Canva Pro Subscription Invitation In my Class on Your Existing Private Canva Account 

**PAYMENT**
** PAYPAL ONLY ,BEST OPTION FOR SECURITY (sorry I donā€™t accept Bitcoin, or other Payment alternatives)*
** All prices INCLUDE Paypalā€™s fee,paypal always asks for a small fee,(so donā€™t worry)*

**REFUND POLICY**
* If something doesn't work or you don't receive your account, but it won't, let's be honest here, ok.

:point_right:ANY QUESTIONS? ASK ME, AND I'LL EXPLAIN THE BEST WAY I CAN.

hello friend, how does it work to get a videobuilder account? Is this really legal? I need something like this to make videos on my youtube channel. thanks

1 Like

hello man, how are you? yes itā€™s safe rest assured, i bought this account and made the upgrades, i think itā€™s pretty cool compared to videorobot and avatar builder, theyā€™re the same functions, what changes are one avatar or another.
the value, I just put it lower here on the forum because not everyone can pay more, Iā€™m practically giving the account for the value of the Front end, the upgrades are practically free, the videobuilder as I said in the description is pretty cool, there are people who like to make videos with avatars without appearing, niche channels, product reviews on youtube, it also works for tiktok videos, just reduce the size of the avatar in the video, no problem, see if you are interested ok. Iā€™m always online any questions.

1 Like

hello man, sorry for the delay, yes I understand, I saw that this is a good value, I am interested, I will send you a pm and you send me account instructions

1 Like

hello man, donā€™t worry, I sent instructions in pm, I even made the price cheaper and will reformulate this offer.Iā€™m going to ask you to take a print of the account received and sent it tag me in the comments ok :+1:

1 Like

ok man i will

1 Like

trusted seller. :ok_hand:
it was fast man, everything works normally, it has the upgrades, all the premium voices, and the deluxe and agency avatars, I already did a video test, and this account is also cheap, thanks for the business man.

Thanks for the review My friend !!!