VNC = A rdp but it’s linux.
- 24/24 uptime
- btc miner
- you can host a website on
- all data is saved after you restart the vnc
- ITS FREE LOL
- https://ide.goorm.io - Make an account here and run a container on Python Stack!
- Now, run it and do following commands:
sudo apt update
sudo apt -y install vnc4server
sudo apt install xfce4 xfce4-goodies -y
sudo apt-get install fluxbox
sudo apt-get install lxde
sudo apt-get install mate-desktop-environment-core
sudo apt install firefox
sudo apt-get install falkon
- To run the VNC: sudo vncserver -geometry 1366x768
- Now, go to the container settings and do a port forwarding rule with the port: 5901
- Now download this and connect with the ip in the port forwarding box(Below where says Command) should be something like ip:port(x.x.x.x:xxxxx), and the password you put when you ran vncpasswd command on terminal.
FOR BTC MINER USE JUST BROWSER MINER!! ELSE THEY WILL CLOSE IT!
You can use it for anything but fair use, do not misuse of it.