🔥 [SUPER HOT] $5 CANVA PRO LIFETIME Subscription Invite in Your Account Canva Personal

Canva Pro Edu Account for Free Lifetime my TEAM with all features unlocked :fire:

:star: for $5 you will get Canva Pro LifeTime Education Team Invitation + On Your Existing Canva Account :star:

how it works ?
follow these steps below:

step 1 - sign up with free canva

step 2 - send me your Registered email id ( you must have already registered on canva)

step 3 - As soon as I get the payment, I will send you an activation invitation code for CANVA PRO in your email.

:star: Why I’m Offering this with Canva Pro Edu: :star:

:white_check_mark: With Canva you can create awesome graphics, videos, instagram posts, videos etc & used by many industry leaders, freelancers, youtubers etc, which will power your email posts for better conversion & sales. Images & videos boost conversion to more than 50%

:star: What it includes: :star:

Everything Free has, plus:
-100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio and graphics
-610,000+ premium and free templates with new designs daily
-Easily save and apply your brand or campaign’s colors, logos, and fonts with up to 100 Brand Kits
-Remove image backgrounds instantly with Background Remover
-Resize designs infinitely with Magic Resize
-Save designs as templates for your team to use
-100GB of cloud storage

• Schedule social media content to 8 platforms

:star: Payment Details: :star:

:star: only paypal payments and for security reasons for you and me :star:

Paypal for International - $4 ( + Paypal Fee Xtra $ 1.00 approximately)

:star: Delivery Time: :star:

:white_check_mark: Superfast In 5-10 min when I’m online

:star: Refund Policy :star:

As this are accounts in my time, you don’t have to worry, Still It’s Refundable If I’m unable to deliver. If you have problem, I’m always there for help :heart:

PM me if you want to Buy :heart:

Enjoy! :heart: :+1:

1 Like