[TOOL] BleachBit - Program to clean unnecessary files

To get more update join telegram : Telegram: Contact @secuhex

Clean Your System and Free Disk Space

When your computer is getting full, BleachBit quickly frees disk space. When your information is only your business, BleachBit guards your privacy. With BleachBit you can free cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk you didn’t know was there. Designed for Linux and Windows systems, it wipes clean thousands of applications including Firefox, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, and more. Beyond simply deleting files, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications, and vacuuming Firefox to make it faster. Better than free, BleachBit is open source.

Download now

Step 1 → Start BleachBit. It usually takes 30 seconds to start for SSD’s. BleachBit scans your system on each application startup. For HDD’s it could take 3 - 5 minutes depending on number of partitions you have and how filled they are.

Step 2 → It’s possible you see a different number of applications you can clear on each startup. No trouble.

Step 3 → Here’s where it gets good. You can select the items you want to clear from each application you want and enable deep scan which looks for empty folders, thumbnails and swap files and you can preview the amount of space which will be cleared after BleachBit deletes the trash.

Note: Enabling deep scan increases the preview time by tenfold because it thoroughly goes through all your files for SSDs and HDDs alike. It is an intelligent software which does not go near any core system files and folders like C:\Windows or System32.

Below image shows space to be recovered after checking off base caches of 3 third-party application. Imagine if you select your entire application worth of caches. There's so much space to be recovered and fill it with games😎

Step 4 → Once you have checked which items and caches you want to delete just press on Clean and BleachBit runs through everything and shreds the entire file to bits. This makes the file recovery extremely difficult so beware what you delete.

Step 5 → The cleaning process takes anywhere between 30 seconds or 5 minutes for SSDs and 20+ mins for HDDs. The below process took 2 minutes and I’m on SSD boot for 3 applications.

Step 6 → If you have any doubts about the process or application, please let me know in the reply section or PM me at @Vader_Darth.

Head over to BleachBit for more information.
https://www.bleachbit.org

DON’T LEECH. LEAVE A LIKE AND REPLY.

Open Me

If this post receives a good reaction, I will do more of these in the future. I have so much to share with this community.

This information was shared for this community. All rights reserved to the developers of this application. Please consider donating so they can keep making this godly software more divine.

Really thankful and appreciated with your sharing @Darth_Vader :kissing_cat:

You’re welcome :wink: @TOLA.

1 Like

Appreciated your sharing brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome @Punleu_Rith