[TOOL] Defraggler - Speed up your PC 😲

To get more update join telegram : Telegram: Contact @secuhex

Defraggler®

Speed up your PC with quick & easy defragmentation.

Defrag entire hard drives or individual files. Works with HDD and SSD and supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems! Click the title to download Defraggler free version.

Faster Computer

Defraggler speeds up your PC by assembling fragmented files on your machine and organizing them more efficiently. Defraggler does the arduous work, so your computer doesn’t have to.

Safe and Secure

Defrag with confidence. Defraggler uses the same techniques as Windows to read and write files, so your files will never be damaged.

Defrag free space

Defrag free space on your drive and not just your files. A proactive solution that helps prevent fragmentation before it occurs.

Full customization

You have full control over which drives, folders and files you defrag. Or simply use the default settings and let Defraggler do the work for you. Simple enough for everyday users and flexible enough for advanced users.

Scheduled defragmentation

Defragment while you sleep – and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly, or monthly.

NOTE : DO NOT USE THE DEFRAG OPTION IF YOU HAVE AN SSD INSTALLED AS BOOT DRIVE. IT REDUCES THE LIFE OF YOUR DRIVE SIGNIFICANTLY WITH EACH RUN.

• SSDs don’t need to be defragged. SSDs can read blocks of data that are spread out over the drive just as fast as they can read those blocks that are adjacent to one another. … Therefore, there is no reason to defragment a solid-state hard drive to try and enhance its performance or its life span.

How to use Defraggler?

Step 1 → Install from this :point_right:site.

Step 2 → After installing, run the application. You should see a screen like this. For HDD users, you’ll see media type as HDD.(I have an SSD boot drive so mine shows SSD)

Step 3 → Select one or all drives and right click, and select analyze to check fragmentation or optimize to… well optimize the drive. HDD users should follow the second image.
(Note that HDD users will experience higher analyze, scan, and defrag times than SSD users.)

Step 4 → After it’s done analyzing(in my case), it shows a screen like this one. Open below image in new tab to view clearly.

Below is the colorization of sectors.

Step 5 → You can either optimize or your drive or defrag(SSD users should only optimize).

Step 6 → Enjoy a smoother experience. I recommend a restart.:nerd_face:

A like or comment would be appreciated :innocent:

POST BY @Darth_Vader

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Secuhex have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.

1 Like