To get more update join telegram : Telegram: Contact @secuhex
Skyfiles is a desktop client for Google account that allows you to manage Google Drive files from the comfort of your desktop. With it, you can drag and drop any file between Google’s cloud and your own local machine and work on your Google Docs files even when you don’t have Internet access. Besides, this amazing software can use local applications to modify any Google Drive files, not only Documents and spreadsheets but image files, text files, and more.
- Directly connect Google Drive with desktop apps
- Automatically sync modified files with Google Drive
- A disk-free client for Google Drive
- Secure – OAuth login, SSL encryption
- Modify online files with local apps
- Access your files from anywhere
- Share documents and photos with ease
- Integrated full-text search engine.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Step 1 → Install Skyfiles setup from here and install.
Step 2 → Open Skyfiles. Add E8HOC-C44MS-2KYJ1-CLDB8
Step 3 → After successful activation, Skyfiles opens a browser window where you must choose which account to use for drive mapping. After selecting an account allow Skyfiles to access your drive.
Step 4 → Check your Skyfiles window. You’ll see your Gdrive mapped .
Step 5 → That’s it.Enjoy!
Note : This application cannot be used to map Team Drives or Shared Drives in your GDrive.
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Secuhex have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.