[TUTORIAL] User to User Copy GDrive Content | Learn Fast!

To get more update join telegram : Telegram: Contact @secuhex

How Google Drive Sharer Script Work ? (Yuudrive , Sharer.pw)

During this lockdown period ,I got some time actually some extra time and mean while i found this awesome script that is used by movies and tv series downloading sites from ages (from 2014) it is known as Google Drive Sharer Script ( Hoping this is correct term ) . Don’t Know its exact origin ( The First one ( Dev) Who think about it ) , But I am Sure they are from Indonesia ( cause most of the domains using this script right now is bought from there ).

Moving ahead, because I think that history and origin part doesn’t matter for most of the people visiting this article.

So, I have explained working of this script and advantages of sharing google drive files through these google drive Sharer scripts.

Problems or Disadvantages of Sharing Files Directly as Google Drive Share Link

When Not using Google Drive File Sharer Script

Without Google Drive File Sharer Script :mask:

1. I am sure you have seen this quota exceeds limit ; this happen when many users try to download the file in same time
  2. And if you are sharing files which are violating policies of google , and if someone report through your shared file page , google can permanently block your account .

These are some problems , which may occur if you share Google drive file link directly in public .

Advantages of sharing google drive files through google drive sharer scripts over direct sharing

After using Google Drive File Sharer Script

After using Google Drive File Sharer Script :sunglasses:

1. As when Some One try to download file you shared through making a sharer link the file will be copied to the Google drive of the users from your google drive , so there is no problem of Download Limit Exceeds
  2. And as you are not sharing direct link of file from google drive , so there are less chances of your account getting block .

Below I have mentioned some sites using this type of sharer script .

Sites Using This Script-

1. Sharer.pw - Tested and Verified by @Darth_Vader

Secure

Share your file in more secure way, create a short link for any file which you share

Unlimited

No quota limit. No annoying waiting times, Share & Download as many files as you want

Easy to Use

Simple UI design, One-Click to share your files directly through this application

How to use this service?

1. Go to :point_up_2: the link to visit site. I have evaluated this site for transfer of

2. If you see this page :point_down:, it’s online in your country​:white_check_mark:

3. Click on Sign in with Google

4. Choose account in which you want to copy the file.(Make sure you have download link ready beforehand).

5. Click allow when asked for drive access.

6. You will be redirected to a Dashboard with your account information.(PS: I used Skyfiles setup.rar to verify and evaluate before checking with heavy load)

7. Go to Copy File. Paste the download link below new name textbox. Give a new name for file. The extension/format of file remains same.(Suggested not to add extension after name)

Note: The file you copy will be put into content/drive which is the root folder.(Not customizable). You can move the file after it copies. This method will not work with shared drives. As far as I have tested.

8. The file I have used is 980 MB 7z file. The website’s homepage says it has unlimited quota, but I assume they mean around 750GB/day transfer/upload/download limit of Drive.

9. It took in total 9 seconds to copy and transfer from one drive to another. 9 SECONDS!

Another Note: Make sure link is enabled as :point_down:

Alass

Warning: We do the job of sharing information. We cannot control every action. SecuHex or author is not responsible in case you use illegal links to copy stuff from the internet/GDrive. Do not download or copy any file using the script without owner’s permission.(The file owner)

2. Yuudrive.me

Assuming this site uses the same script, the steps above can/should be followed.

You can also check the video about the Best Google drive sharer scripts. I am not the owner of the video.

Source: Medium Page

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON DUDE :sunglasses:

Post was made by @Darth_Vader on 2021-07-25T07:22:00Z

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Secuhex have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.

4 Likes

omg!! you gotta be kidding me I just transferred 6 Gb data in a span of no time. this is lightning speed dude!
I usually download and upload the content manually but this can save a lot of time.

Thank you so much Appreciative !!

the only concern is about security i hope this is a secure way to use :slight_smile:

It’s secure and legal if you have rights to download the file. No data is saved as per privacy policy of sharer.pw

1 Like

Great topic sir. Keep it up.

Also please post on if u know how to transfer files from mega to drive with out any limits
#request🙏

1 Like