[UDEMY] 100 Days of Code - The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2021 | 1 Sep 2021

because file sizes are high so that fils are crupted as long as downloading. as you share excel vba course on doodrive it is good and I face no issues on downloading .
and make shoure to upload in doodrive in short sizes like 3 gb per file size then is will easy to download one by one .
os sorry for my bad English because I don’t have full knowledge of engliah.
thanks

1 Like

Thank you for replying @Muhammad_Arif . I am in the process of uploading on multiple mirrors. Files will be ready to download. As for doodrive, it has a 2gb limit so partitioning 29.8GB in 2GB parts is too many links(14 links). So, I’ve made six parts of 5GB last one being 4.89GB. That’s about as much as I can do. Uploading this to any major cloud provider would mean TOS violations.

Thank you for your patience . Files will be ready in 2 hours to download. Please make sure to use 7zip or WinRAR to extract. Please download all files before extracting. To extract the entire course, extract part 1 and all othe parts will be detected auto(given that all files are available in the same folder).

As a last resort I will try uploading all files to zippyshare in 500MB parts(That’s 58 links) if all else fails.

@Darth_Vader

New Link : 100 Days of Code - The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2021 - SHARED - Pastebin.com

Link is encrypted.(Some mirrors will take time to process data)

Password for pastebin : secuhex

Enjoy :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks bro. Sorry i just came online to read your post. Glad to see you have shared an alternative link. Let me quickly cvheck it out .

2 Likes

Page loads forever on cloudflare redirect and eventually…

Cheers!!!

"And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable"

thanks bro

Did you do this ? :point_down:

or THIS ? :point_down:

Because all links work. :star_struck:

I’ve removed the link names. No problems now.

Lolz. My bad. I was doing that in between work. Even without checking it out, I can see where the problem is.

Cheers!!!

"And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable"

No problem. It’s cool. Let me know if you get any errors.

Bro, i am not finding file on ,anonfiles ,my downloading is stuck at 50% . Please fix that link because i have limited internet and most of my data is used in this downloading. The idm is asking to refresh the link to resume the downloading.

The anonfiles have been erased. You must use new links from this post.

Also please don’t use mobile data. The course is 29.8GB

Same issue still both on chrome and brave browsers on PC and mobile alike.

Is there anyone who has successfully downloaded these files?

Finally worked/opened on firefox. On it now. Thanks

I need help ,i have downloaded all parts , so how to extract them , the 1st part is a zip file and all others are of unknown format. I don’t know how to extract. I am attaching pic

It’s a 7z compressed file. Extract first part. Everything else works out auto. Make sure all parts are in same folder.

The first is not extracting ,i don’t know what to do , checkout these pics. I need help!!

Is there any way i can chat you more faster

I have also tried with 7

zip

Did you completed download?

You can telegram me at @DarthSidious101. Also go to open with an try top open with 7zip. And please check if you finished download as @Code404 mentioned.

Make sure to mention your name in here before contacting me on telegram.