If you are using Window 10 Home and you wish to upgrade to Pro without reinstall you are good to go with me.
This process takes around 5-10 minutes at most, and all your files are kept intact, and your Windows installation isn’t touched (i.e it’s not a repair or upgrade install, etc)
- Disconnect from the internet.
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Activation on the left.
- Click on Change product key.
- Enter VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T then click Next.
- Restart your computer.
- Once logged in, ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Use HWIDGEN (Click Here to download) to activate Windows 10 Professional, using the HWID work mode.
Note: if you prefer to have a completely offline activation with no involvement of the Internet or Microsoft servers, use the KMS38 work mode instead in Step 9. This will keep your Windows installation activated until 2038.
Recommended : You should Buy a license (Find it on our Category: Buy&Sell Category if you lazy with my trick and you want to support developer.